Registration Now Open
Register now to guarantee your seat!
Do you face the challenge of finding enough time to do everything you try to accomplish in a day?
Could you use additional support?
Wouldn’t it be fantastic to not blame yourself when you don’t achieve what you’ve set out to do?
And wouldn’t it be great to have more friends who truly understand what you’re going through?
Wouldn’t it be satisfying to simply step away from your daily responsibilities and obligations for just a day—and not just any day, but a special day of inspiration, support and camaraderie, a day when you can surround yourself with other women and be infused with inspiration from the stories of women who have overcome incredible challenges to achieve amazing things?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, mark your calendar for Saturday, October 1, 2011, call or email your girlfriends and make plans to come for a day of inspiration, encouragement, new friends, live entertainment, shopping at delightful vendor booths (just in time for the holidays!) on the campus of Concordia University in Irvine, California.
The WE Conference™ One-Day Symposium
Saturday, October 1, 2011
1530 Concordia West, Irvine CA 92612-3203
WE™ meet women every day who face challenges like those described above, women who are lacking time, energy, sleep and solutions. Maybe you’re affected, too. The challenges faced by today’s women aren’t limited to any particular race or religion or economic status. The needs are clear. Women deserve support. Women deserve inspiration. Women deserve role models and examples of how to succeed in spite of constant challenges. Women deserve tools to learn how to find inner peace, to discover joy, to transform their lives from days of drudgery and exhaustion to days of excitement and enthusiasm.
That’s exactly what you’ll find at The WE Conference™, an organization developed to produce events to unite women to give them tools, motivation, inspiration and a support system to encourage and facilitate women’s empowerment. Join us for a one-day symposium on Saturday, October 1, 2011. Packet pickup for registered attendees opens at 8 am. Be prepared for a full day of deliciousness with fantastic speakers, talented live performers, a terrific luncheon (included), new friends and more…
Benefits of Attending
- Acquire tools and methods for dealing with stress, for managing time and for finding balance
- Get the very latest information about women’s health, wellness and nutrition
- Learn how to manage and satisfy your need for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual support
- Hear how empowered women deal with the obstacles you’re facing
- Meet other incredible women and develop supportive relationships
- Gain access to an amazing lineup of speakers and performers
- Shop and support our compassionate and socially conscious vendors
- Enjoy a healthy, nutritious and delicious buffet lunch
- Rejuvenate your spirit and find joy
- Support the Junior League’s efforts to make a difference in the lives of children
(a portion of every registration benefits this charitable organization that does so much good in the community)
- Be inspired and feel celebrated
- Develop a stronger, more confident, empowered you
Please browse our WEbsite to learn more about what’s in store or click on the links below.
|Join us Saturday, October 1, 2011 for a very special women’s empowerment (WE) event produced by The WE Conference™. This one-day symposium features extraordinary speakers, live entertainment, a delicious luncheon and unique vendor booths on the beautiful and secluded campus of Concordia University in Irvine, California.|
Nutrition for the Empowered Woman
WE™ will nurture your body as well as your mind & spirit. All WE™ symposium registrations include a delicious, healthy and bountiful lunch. (Our menu is vegetarian- & vegan-friendly with gluten-free selections.) Lunch will be available between 12:00-1:15p. While eating, you’ll be entertained by remarks from inspiring speaker & author, Alexandra Jamieson, as she shares her experiences not only during, but also after the making of the popular documentary film, Super Size Me. Talented singer/songwriter, Tracy Newman will touch your heart with her beautiful songs.
Also during the lunch break–
book signings, shopping, live entertainment
In addition to having the opportunity to share your meal with other attendees, you’ll also get a chance during the lunch break to purchase books, meet the speakers & have your books signed, browse the unique vendor booths, enjoy more live music from our talented performers (acoustic performances in the dining hall and on the outdoor plaza adjacent to the vendor & book-signing areas) or take a stroll along the peaceful pathways of the beautiful campus of Concordia University.
Each registration INCLUDES
- Admission to the conference for one
- Reserved seating in the CU Center symposium venue
- An attractive, reusable swag bag tote filled with goodies
- Admission to delicious, nutritious buffet luncheon in Concordia University’s dining facility
- Complimentary parking
- One copy of The WE Conference™ 2011-2012 Event Program
- A donation to our charitable partner, the Junior League Women Building Better Communities®
When you register online before the event, you may choose to add VIP benefits to your registration. (VIP benefits can not be purchased at the door.)
VIP benefits include:
- Priority VIP parking
- Priority VIP check-in
- Priority VIP seating
- Reserved seating at the luncheon at a VIP hosted table
- Access to the Priority VIP line for book signings
- And more!
All Seats Are Reserved
In order to avoid a rush at the door for seats, all seating for the symposium is reserved seating. There will be no general admission seating.
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email. You will receive your seating information at the registration table on the day of the event. Please plan to arrive between 8:00 am and 8:45 am to pick up your registration materials.
The CU center is a 500 seat facility, and there are no bad seats. Wherever you sit, you will be able to clearly hear and see the speakers and performers.
Coming With Friends?
If you are planning to come with friends, there are two ways to insure that you are seated together:
- You can register for yourself and others at the same time. You will be asked to submit the name, address, email address and phone number of any other person for whom you are registering.
- You can register only for yourself and identify any friends in the “Additional Attendee Information” section of the registration form who are attending the event and next to whom you would like to be seated. We will do our best to make sure your seating preferences are respected.
Persons With Special Needs
The WE Conference is committed to making the symposium accessible to people with special needs. If you or someone you are purchasing a registration for has any special needs, please let us know in the “Persons With Special Needs” section of the registration form.
Discount Registration is $197.00 per person.
We have set aside a limited number of registrations at this very special price to thank you for committing to our conference in advance.
Become a VIP for just $47.00 more per person.
VIP option available only during online registration. May not be added at the door.
Limited need-based scholarship opportunities are available.
Use your talents to earn a free registration! Enter our essay and our photography contests.